Here are 15 interesting new keyboard shortcuts for Windows 8
If you also use the Windows 8 operating system on your PC, know that there are many keyboard shortcuts that allow you to improve your user experience with this OS and most importantly, allow you to play faster for some operations.
In the past, we presented a complete list of shortcuts for Windows 8 , but today we want to do even more. We present well below 15 new keyboard shortcuts for Windows 8 , the new operating system from Microsoft.
Probably these shortcuts will change your life, but it certainly will allow you to perform some operations faster with your operating system. Do not waste any more time and see these 15 new keyboard shortcuts for Windows 8.
Windows 8, just like Windows 7, has its own set of keyboard shortcuts. These are used to navigate around blackberries quickly without always having to pick up the mouse to perform simple tasks. With the onset of the Windows 8 apps, many new shortcuts deal with these.
1. Windows Key + Alt +1 (2, 3, etc..) To open the Jump Lists
2. Windows Key + Period (.) To close an app on the side of the screen
3. Windows Key + W to start the search in the Settings
4. Alt +2 To use the scientific calculator
5. Windows Key + Tab to switch between open apps
6. Widows Key + I opens the Charm Bar Settings
7. Ctrl + Shift + U opens the unread email messages in Mail app
8. Ctrl + W and Ctrl + M changes the calendar view
9. Ctrl + Shift + L look on the internet the text copied to the clipboard
10. Ctrl + Click Open link in a new tab in the background on Internet Explorer
11. F5 synchronizes new messages in Mail App
12. Alt + Right Arrow / Left allows you to view the folders and move within them
13. F4 to see in Internet Explorer typed URLs
14. F8 divided into two pages of the document we’re reading
15. Ctrl + J switch to monthly view on the calendar
Well, I guess that’s all.
We have seen together 15 new keyboard shortcuts for Windows 8.
If you know of others, you have to do is leave a comment and update the article thanks to your advice.