Where’s My Mickey for Android Now Available on Google Play. If you liked Where’s My Water? , and Where’s My Perry? , then you must try this fantastic physics-based game, but this time with a Disney touch with new features such as climate control time.
In Where’s My Mickey for Android Mickey Mouse on a new adventure based on real physics with a fascinating mechanics of climate and funny animations, where we have to touch, swipe, and rotate to help Mickey to collect water and make the stories. In addition, six FREE trial Goofy puzzle and unlock the rest of episodes for a small additional price.
Features Where’s My Mickey for Android:
- Original Episodes – 5 episodes in clever and surprising different scenarios. Follow the story and the end of each story while playing on individual levels.
- New climate mechanics – Use the wind, clouds and rain to beat over 100 levels.
- New Look – A Mickey classic but contemporary, inspired by the new series of Disney Channel’s Mickey.
- Collectibles and extra levels – Helps Pluto to find collectibles to unlock bonus puzzles.
- With Mickey and Friends – Discover funniest episodes and new friends, starting with Goofy!
Where’s My Mickey for Android is available for 0.76 euros on Google Play
Where’s My Mickey for Android in action: