the application that has the objective to improve and monitor our lifestyle, has been updated to version 2.03 . In the new release makes the following improvements:
- Facebook sharing added
- Some changes to default sharing texts When sharing to Twitter
- Power consumption improvements added to Step counter
- Separation of walking and running steps under Steps monitor
- Improved out-of-box experience: Informing simpler and more out-of-box experience
- Scheduled Tips functionality added: Wellness Diary will automatically send certain tips and recommendations based on how long the user has been using Wellness Diary. This new feature may cause you getting same tips Which you have Already received earlier.
- Subscribe / unsubscribe functionality added to services: You can subscribe to / unsubscribe from using services: such as Wellness Diary Tips and Wellness Diary Rewards (Found under Profile> Services)
Wellness Diary Beta is compatible with all Symbian ^ 3 and S60 5th Edition . The free download is available from this page of Ovi Store. More information about the application can be found on this page of the site Noki Beta Labs.