Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from
Pre Requirements To Upgrade Samsung J 4.4.2 KitKat Official :-
- Have installed the Samsung Drivers
- Download and unzip the file Odin307.zip
- Download [sociallocker]SC02FOMUFNF7_SC02FDCMFNF7_DCM.zip [/sociallocker]
- Turn off your mobile.
- press the buttons Volume Down + Power + Home .
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Runthe file Odin3 v3.07.exe Fromin the unzipped folder. Rectangle with a yellow ID: COM should appear.
- Select the files in the file unzipped Rom folder as follows:
– Code in PDA
– CSC in CSC
– Modem in PHONE. In the case of a single tar file, select the file in tar. PDA .
- Check the boxes that only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked.
- Click Start to begin the installation.
- Wait for the installation and do not touch anything. your phone will restart.
- At the end of the installation, a green rectangle with PASS! appears.
- Well, the new ROM is installed. To view the new configurations of your phone, go to Settings > About phone