How To Unlock bootloader And Custom Recovery Lg L5 E610 E612 Android 4.1.2 Jellybean.
Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Lg L5 E610 E612.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Extract the “Arquivo.zip” and copy its content (” emmc_appsboot.bin “and” recovery-clockwork-188.8.131.52-e610.img “) to the root of your Phone internal memory
Install And Open the Terminal Emulator and type.
su (give permission)
dd if = / sdcard / emmc_appsboot.bin of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p5
reboot (will restart your phone itself )
After restarting, open the Terminal Emulator again and type
dd if = / sdcard / recovery-clockwork-184.108.40.206-e610.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p17
reboot (it will restart your phone automatically)
Ready! To start in recovery mode, use the app Power Menu or another of your choice.