How To Flash Grand X2 Firmware Flash Files Firmware Flash Files
Download QPST 2.27.420 from here QFIL is used in flashing factory build images of QUALCOMM devices (especially Lenovo Qualcomm devices). It actually targets these devices when they are connected to PC in Emergency mode (EDL) or Normal Bootup mode (HLOS).
Download an Install Qualcomm drivers from here.
- Turn off the device and connect to PC while holding volume up button so it will enter the Emergency mode (EDL) NB: some phones requires you to hold both vol up and down.
- Launch QFIL (found in this folder C:\Program Files\Qualcomm\QPST\bin).
- At the top of QFIL GUI, you will see Qualcomm HS–USB QDLoader 9008 (COM XX) showing the device is connected properly.
- Under Select Build Search Path >> Click Browse button, navigate and select firmware folder of the phone you want to flash Now click Load XML button, from the dialogue box Select raw program XML files and click OK Again select patch XML files and click OK.
- Under Select Programmer Programmer Path >> Click Browse button. From dialogue box select the prog_emmc_firehose mbn file and click OK.
- Now click Download button Wait for flash process to complete When the blue progress bar reaches the end, and you see Waiting for reset done…, know that flash process is complete.
Keep calm the device will reboot by itself.