Gionee Marathon M3
Higher primary camera resolution:13 MP vs 8 MP
Higher secondary camera resolution:5 MP vs 2 MP
Lesser thickness:9.4 mm vs 10.4 mm
Lower battery capacity:3100 mAH vs 5000 mAH
Lower pixel density:267 ppi vs 294 ppi
Lesser expandable memory:32 GB vs 128 GB
More weight:199 grams vs 180 grams
- OS: Android
- SIM card slots: 2
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
How To Flash Gionee M3 Firmware Flash Files
Download Newest SP Flash Tool– It is a very useful utility for fixing soft brick or Stuck cases especially for the Media-Tek devices. You could flash Stock or Custom Rom’s of your choice.
Download MediaTek USB VCOM drivers.
Windows 10/Pro users: READ: How To Install Mtk Vcom Driver On Windows 10 (32 & 64 bits)
- Unpack Flash Tools, and Click on Flash_tool.exe.
- Select “scatter-Loading” and search scatter.txt in ROM.
- Wait for the file to be added into Flash Tool.
- Select “Download Only” or if upgrade “Firmware upgrade”
- Turn off your phone, remove the battery (if the battery is removable) and replace it after some seconds (and don’t turn on the phone).
- Press “Download” button to start and connect your phone to the computer via USB data cable.
- The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
- And green circles display.
Follow Detailed Instruction MTK Phones Flashing With Sp Flash Tool.