Samsung Galaxy S Advance Firmware I9070XXLQE Flash With Odin.
Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:– Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S Advance.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Galaxy S Advance Firmware I9070XXLQE Flash With Odin Pre Requirements :-
Installation Galaxy S Advance Firmware I9070XXLQE
1. Unzip the firmware file that you downloaded in the previous step. After unpacking, you get either one. tar /. tar.md5 file or you will get a few files. Don,t warry if there is only onle file
2. Unzip Odin, to get the “Odin.exe” file.
3. Turn off the device.
4. Now go into download mode.
5. Now run Odin.exe as administrator
6. Now connect your phone to the computer using the USB-cable. A message appears in the lower left corner of ODIN, saying “Added!».
7. Select the files in ODIN.
Click the PDA button and select the “. Tar.md5” file here (required)
Click the Phone button and select the file with a “modem” in its name ( add it if you have this file in the firmware folder )
Click CSC button and select a file with the extension “CSC” in its name ( add it if you have this file in the firmware folder )
Click PIT button and choose “. Pit” file ( add it if you have this file in the firmware folder )
8. On the ODIN, make sure that selected only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. By default, it should be so. don,t select Re-Partition option.
9. Double check everything that we talked about above. Now, if you’ve seen all the orders, click the Start button to begin the firmware.
10. Once the installation is complete, your phone will reboot and you will soon see a PASS message with a green background top of ODIN. Now you can unplug the USB-cable disconnect the device from the computer.