[Guide] How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Verizon N900V
Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900V 4.3, 4.4.2.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Procedure to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Verizon N900V
1. Visit www.towelroot.com and get the apk file.
2.place the apk file on to the root of the mobile phone.
3. With “my file” application or any file manager software, chose the application which you put into the mobile in step Two and do the installation.
4. Ensure that unknown sources is checked in setting and then you can install the application.
5. Open up the towel root application and click on “make it rain”. you should now have root.