hi here is easy guide to root Acer Liquid E600 and install cwm recovery on it.Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Acer Liquid E600.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements Root And CWM 184.108.40.206 For Acer Liquid E600 :-
- Place the zip SuperSU on your phone’s internal memory
Run in admin CMD in the Android SDK platform folder.
adb reboot bootloader
To restart a fastboot
Then run the fastboot command
fastboot boot CWM-220.127.116.11_E600.img
Your device will restart on CWM (beware it is not flashed, started only temporarily)
install SuperSU Root
Restart the phone: If CWM request for re-install the file / system / xbin / su, refuse (SuperSU does not install in the same location)
For those who were able to unlock their bootloader, you can flash CWM permanently with the fastboot command.
fastboot flash recovery CWM-18.104.22.168_E600.img