If you are a user of iPad or iPhone, it is most likely to use the service iCloud . So to protect your account and your Apple ID of a possible violation, you must enable two-factor authentication (two-step verification).
To access your account through this process,
except the password and you are asked to enter a single-use code that will be sent to your mobile phone by text message or through notification (push notification).
How To activate Two-step verification:
- Go to page My Apple ID
- Select “Manage your Apple ID” and then sign in
- Select “Password and Security”
- Click “Get Started” and follow the instructions.
- You must wait three days until the service has been enabled.
- To log into your account, you need ongoing access to the device to send your confirmation code..