Samsung is preparing to launch on the market a couple of tablet Galaxy Tab 4 , and although at the time were not provided official information about the technical features of the new models, some of them have already been spotted on the site GFXBench .
The two models have the same features – except for the size, of course – and mount hardware like this:
- Display with a resolution of 1280 * 800 pixels ;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC 400 , quad-core processor, clocked at 1.2 GHz set;
- 1.5 GB of RAM;
- 16 GB of internal memory;
- Anterior chamber 1.2 MP;
- Posterior chamber 3 MP (since tbc);
- Android version 4.4.2 Kitkat already at launch.
Specifications for midrange therefore, in line with all previous models in the Galaxy Tab family We just have to wait for the official presentation so that you can understand what will be the price range which Samsung will allocate new products.