the card game developed in Wizard of The Coast is now available as a free download on the Android platform of Google Play .
If you do not know Wizards of the Coast, it is just the publisher who holds the franchise of Magic 2014, which has recently become available on Android smartphones and tablets, in addition to the iPad , Steam, Xbox LIVE Arcade and Playstation Network.
More concretely, Wizards of the Coast is a famous publisher of games Americans, primarily focused on heroic fantasy and science fiction, and develops games , role plays, games, games, collectible card and Heroic Fantasy books and is also a partner with popular virtual RPGs (Dungeons & Dragons, Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2, the new Neverwinter and many others).
Magic 2014 Content of the free version:
- 3 decks, each with 5 unlockable cards <
- A player on Shandalar
- A dual Planeswalkers
- Sealed Packet mode: Explore the construction of decks
Magic 2014 Content of the paid version (premium):
- Seven decks to unlock more
- 250 + cards to unlock throughout the game
- 4 formidable opponents, the Planeswalker Chandra Nalaar
- 18 campaign levels across Ravnica, Alara, Zendikar and Innistrad, plus 11 games Vengeance
- 10 challenges
- Duel Mode Multiplayer Online
- Methods Two-Headed Giant and Custom
- In-app purchase key deck and Premium conversion
- Additional downloadable content when it becomes available
Available languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil).
The game Magic 2014 is available on Google Play :
Ignite your spark with Magic 2014 – Duels of the Planeswalkers Magic: The Gathering TCG is the best in the world. Become a Planeswalker and Sail the …