Xpress Nokia Lumia , only for devices with Windows Phone 8 , is updated toversion 18.104.22.168 , concluding and passing Beta version to the retail version. An update without major changes apparent, but with several bug fixes from previous versions.
Xpress Nokia Lumia is capable of combining Nokia Xpress Cloud with Windows Phone, plus some services offered by Microsoft, being able to save web pages that can be stored locally for later reading, and thanks to integration with SkyDrive also offers the possibility video recording remotely.
Xpress Nokia Lumia has a very simple interface and functional with quick links (Metro style), option to save our favorite websites, screen with kb received and transmitted, ability to automatically translate texts on pages and much more, as you can see in the video below.
With Lumia Nokia Xpress for you:
- Magazine – Store and read articles, blogs, news and more in one place with clean format and easy to read.
- Supervise the use of data – Data usage and savings are presented as a live tile on the home page and through a dashboard application detailed in
- Search page – click on a word and find related content automatic contextual search. Currently supported by Wikipedia, Bing and YouTube.
- SkyDrive – Save and store video and pictures to SkyDrive without using your data plan.
- Translations – one-click translation is available for virtually any website.
Xpress Nokia Lumia is available free on Windows Phone Store.