Pre Requirements To Install Cwm Recovery LGOptimus L3 E400
- installed the USB drivers Here.
- Have Root access mobile Here.
- Download and unzip original_recovery_E400.rar
- On your mobile, enable the USB Debugging in Settings > Applications > Development > check Debug USB .
- Connect your mobile to your computer via the USB cable.
- In the unzipped folder original_recovery_E400 , run the file for Windows. A command window opens.
- Press the key Enter to start the installation.
- Wait for the setup.
- At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone from your computer and restart your mobile.
- Here, the CWM is installed
To restart in recovery, install an application like Quick reboot for example.