Installing Stock Rom Kitkat Moto G 4G Peregrine XT40 XT39
Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
This tutorial will erase all files from its internal memory, so I recommend you back up your files.
- Bootloader Unlocked
Adb Minimal And Fastboot
XT1039 – Retail 4.4.4 Brazil – Nextel Brazil 4.4.4
XT1040 – Retail 4.4.4 Brazil
1. Give Reboot in fastboot mode;
With the unit off press both volume button least + on / off for 4 seconds then release;
2. Connect your phone to your computer via USB;
3. Install Minimal ADB and Fasboot;
4. Extract the ROM and the mFastbootv2.zip and move them to the folder where the ADB was installed.
5. Now, holding ‘Shift’, click the right mouse button somewhere in the folder and select ‘Open command window here “or Run” Minimal ADB And Fastboot “
6. Now do one command at a time in this order, waiting for the installation of each one of them.
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash recovery recovery.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash NON-HLOS.bin modem mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase cache mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot reboot