This guide below is only compatible with the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G SGH-T769 and is not compatible with any other Galaxy S variants. Check out your device model version by heading toSettings > About Phone.
Use these instructions at your own risk. Do not hold us responsible for whatever happens to your phone.
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G SGH-T769
Samsung USB device drivers for your phone installed on your computer
Enable USB Debugging on your phone. You can do this by heading to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging. Make sure that there is a check mark beside that option.
Temporarily disable Samsung KIES and antivirus software on your computer as they may interrupt the flashing process.
- Download the following files and save them to your PC:
- => ClockworkMod Recovery for Blaze 4G (Clockworkmod-Blaze-4G.tar, 6.0 MB)
- => Blaze PIT file (blaze.pit, 4 kB)
- => Odin 1.85 (odin-185.zip, 199 kB)
- Extract the odin-185.zip file into a folder on your PC.
- On your PC, launch the Odi3n application by double-clicking the Odin 1.85.exe file that you extracted.
- In Odin3, perform the following options:
- => Select the PDA button, then browse for the Clockworkmod-Blaze-4G.tar file.
- => Select the PIT button, then browse for the blaze.pit file.
- Important! Do not touch or modify any other options found in Odin3 except the PDA and PIT files mentioned in step 4. Make sure that only the “Auto Reboot” option is checked. Do not check the “Re-Partition” and “F. Reset” options to avoid bricking your phone.
- Switch off your Galaxy S Blaze 4G.
- Boot into Download Mode. You can to this by pressing and holding down the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power buttons together until you are greeted with a “Warning!” splash screen, indicating you have successfully booted into Download Mode. Release the buttons, then press the Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Connect your Galaxy S Blaze 4G to your computer via the USB cable. Once connected, you should be greeted with a message “Added!” under Odin3’s message box, indicating that you have successfully installed your USB drivers.
- Click the START button in Odin3 to begin flashing ClockworkMod Recovery on your Galaxy S Blaze 4G.
- If the installation process is successful, you should receive a “PASS” message in Odin3 and your phone should automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone from your computer.
now! You have successfully installed ClockworkMod Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G SGH-T769. You can now boot into ClockworkMod Recovery to install custom ROMs, kernels, and modified hacks for your phone. [Congratulations!] and maybe you like to read our guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G SGH-T769
If any Problem! you can Share your Problem at Comment Below