A new tablet from Huawei has received certification by the Chinese Tenaa , the Chinese equivalent of the FCC : we’re talking about MediaPad X1 7.0 “ based on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean . This device will be placed in the wing upper-middle of the tablet market but we find out in detail the technical characteristics.
Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0 “ has yet to be officially unveiled and maybe we can see it at Mobile World Congress that will begin February 24 in Barcelona, for now we do not have information on the sale price. We will keep you updated.
It ‘s more compact and lighter than the Nexus 7 2013 (referred to as 183.5 × 103.9 × 7.5 mm for 239 grams) and is equipped with:
- Display 7 “TFT display with a resolution of 1920 × 1200 pixels
- Chipset Hisilicon 910 Kirin , like that of ‘ Ascend P6S , quad-core Cortex-A9 at 1.6GHz
- Adreno 450 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- Rear 5-megapixel camera that records video in quality FHD
- 1.3 Megapixel front camera
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Support for 3G network
- USB port, HDMI output, microSD card