The processor is, as usual, a MediaTek MT6572 dual-core processor with a clock frequency set to 1.3 GHz, supported by just 512 MB of RAM . The internal storage (expandable via micro SD fortunately) total to 4GB .
The photographic department uses a double 5-megapixel rear and 1.3 megapixel front. The battery is perhaps the only really strong point of the new Huawei Ascend Y600 thanks to an amperage from 2100 mAh .
Below is a small list summarizing all the specifications:
- 5-inch (854 × 480 pixels) FWVGA capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Emotion UI
- 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek (MT6572) processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 5MP rear Camera
- 0.3MP front-facing room
- Dimensions: 144.5 x 74.5 x 10.8 mm; Weight: 180 grams
- 3G HSPA +, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with Micro SD
- 2100 mAh battery
We currently have not yet been announced markets that will benefit from the commercialization of the device nor the official selling price.