The Chinese manufacturer Huawei during the past few hours has officially unveiled a new smartphone Android entry-level for the European market. We talk about the new Ascend Y530 , a specimen from the technical specifications of the low-end that inherits a very low price from its predecessors, namely Ascend Y300 and Y511 .
The new Huawei Ascend Y530 is equipped with:
- Display 4.5-inch WVGA (854 × 480)
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core 1.2 Ghz 200 (MSM8210)
- 512 MB of RAM
- 4GB internal memory (expandable via microSD)
- 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions and weight: 132.5 x 67 x 9.3 mm, 145 grams
- Battery 1750 mAh
Here are some photos:
The smartphone will be available in a few weeks in different color customizations in Germany and later in the month of March will come in the rest of Europe at a price of € 149 .