Last XXUAMH1 Android 4.2.2 for Galaxy Tab 10.1 P5210 3 (WiFi only) is now available for download. This firmware brings new Android Jelly Bean firmware update for this tablet with a conventional error correction. It also contains the Arabic language pack and a full Arabic support as this firmware build is based for the Middle East.Our tutorial here, you can easily update the Galaxy Tab 10.1 P5210 3 in XXUAMH1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
[note color=”#1bac80″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#ee6b4e”]Warning: Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P5210 3 (WiFi only) . Please do not sewn it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
Download Android 4.2.2 P5210XXUAMH1
Download ODIN , (Odin v1.85.zip) that will help you install this firmwear,
1. Unzip the firmware file that you downloaded in the previous step. You will receive a “. Tar” file along with other files.
2. Run Odin, to get the “Odin3 v3.07.exe” file.
3. Turn off the device.
4. Now go into download mode.
5. Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe as administrator because the administrator is required to complete the process smoothly.
6. Now connect your phone to the computer using the USB–cable. A message appears in the left corner of ODIN, saying “Added!». If you do not receive this message, then you need to try a different USB port (try the USB port located at the back to the desktop.) If this does not work, then you should reinstall the driver. If you have successfully emerged “Added!” messages in ODIN, then you are ready to go to the next step. Moreover, COM port should turn yellow in yellow if you have successfully added the device.
7. Select the files in ODIN that extracted firmware folder:
Click the PDA button and select the “. Tar.md5” file here (required)
Click the Phone button and select the file with a “modem” in its name (optional)
Click CSC button and select a file with the extension “CSC” in its name (optional)
Click PIT button and choose “. Pit” file (optional)
8. On the ODIN, make sure that selected only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. By default, it should be so. did not select Re-Partition option.
9. Double check everything that we talked about above. Now, if you’ve seen all the orders, click the Start button to begin the firmware.
10. Once the installation is complete, your phone will reboot and you will soon see a PASS message with a green background top of ODIN. Now you can unplug the USB-cable disconnect the device from the computer.