If you remember Mobile i inform you about Galaxy Grand Duos received the Android 4.2.2 update in Russia . Now this update is available for all. XXUBMGA Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean is now available for Galaxy I9082 Grand Duos. This latest firmware was released by Samsung just a little while ago and now is available for download in Russia through Samsung KIES. Many of you will receive XXUBMGA Android 4.2.2 firmware directly to your phone as an updated version of the OTA, but for those who have not got it yet you can download the manual link below. You can easily update your Galaxy I9082 Grand Duos for Android XXUBMGA 4.2.2, using our tutorial below.[note color=”#1bac80″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#ee6b4e”]Warning: Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy I9082 Grand Duos. Please do not sewn it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
- Download Android 4.2.2 I9082XXUBMGA for Galaxy duo to your computer and extract the archive.
- Download ODIN , (Odin3.07.zip) that will help you install this firmware.
- 1. Unzip the firmware file that you downloaded in the previous step. You will receive a “. Tar” file along with other files.
- 2. Run Odin, to get the “Odin3 v3.07.exe” file.
- 3. Turn off the device.
- 4. Now go into download mode.
- 5. Now run Odin3 v3.07.exe as administrator because the administrator is required to complete the process smoothly.
- 6. Now connect your phone to the computer using the USB–cable. A message appears in the left corner of ODIN, saying “Added!». If you do not receive this message, then you need to try a different USB port (try the USB port located at the back to the desktop.) If this does not work, then you should reinstall the driver. If you have successfully emerged “Added!” messages in ODIN, then you are ready to go to the next step. Moreover, COM port should turn yellow in yellow if you have successfully added the device.
- 7. Select the files in ODIN that extracted firmware folder:
- Click the PDA button and select the “. Tar.md5” file here (required)
- Click the Phone button and select the file with a “modem” in its name (optional)
- Click CSC button and select a file with the extension “CSC” in its name (optional)
- Click PIT button and choose “. Pit” file (optional)
- 8. On the ODIN, make sure that selected only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. By default, it should be so. did not select Re-Partition option.
- 9. Double check everything that we talked about above. Now, if you’ve seen all the orders, click the Start button to begin the firmware.
- 10. Once the installation is complete, your phone will reboot and you will soon see a PASS message with a green background top of ODIN. Now you can unplug the USB-cable disconnect the device from the computer.