[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia V LT25 .
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Unlock Bootloader Sony Xperia V LT25 Pre Requirements :-
- Download and unzip Unlock_SE_xperia_bootloaders.zip
- Usb Drivers Installed.
- Before You Start Unlock This Is Highly Recommend That Save the TA partition your mobile (from here)
Steps To Unlock Bootloader Sony Xperia V LT25 :-
- Please visit the website by clicking the unlock shortcut unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com contained in the unzipped folder or via this link unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com
- Click Continue at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, click Yes, I’m safe .
- On the Legal Terms , check both boxes and click I accept .
- On the Create boot loader unlock key request , complete the fields. Enter your name , your IMEI and your email address and press the button Submit . To find your IMEI, type * # 06 # on the keypad of your mobile phone. Copy only the first 14 characters of the IMEI (thus removing the last ) in the dedicated box.
- Then you will receive an email with your release. Keep it safe.
- Turn off the phone and plugging it in to the computer, keep pressing the Volume + . The notification LED becomes Blue .
- Install the fastboot drivers.
- On your computer, in the folder Unlock SE xperia bootloaders / open the folderfastboot_with_Android_USB_file .
- While holding down the Shift key, right-click the folder fastboot .
- In the list, select “Open Command Window Here” . If this option does not appear, enter the path to the folder via the commands by opening a command window by pressing Windows + R
- Then enter the following command:
- fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce getvar Version
Press the button Enter
a value like “0.5” should be returned. Proof that your phone is correctly detected.
- Copy the following command, replacing the word KEY with the key release that was sent to you by email:
- fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY
Confirm the key input
- Wait until the end of the operation. Voila, the bootloader of your phone is unlocked! You can unplug your phone.