[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia LT30 T.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
The Steps blew wil permanently lose your warranty and the keys DRM (digital rights managment).
It will no longer be possible to make updates to your Mobile PC Companion and OTA. Also note that some applications using the Sony DRM keys no longer work.
Warning , this procedure will reset your phone . So you will lose all data in the internal memory. So remember to make a backup
It Is Highly Recommend That You Save TA Partition Before Unlocking Bootloader Read This
Verification: First, you need to confirm that it is possible to unlock the bootloader of your phone by checking the service menu. In your phone, open the dialer, and enter* # * # 7378423 # * # *
After typing the last star, a menu opens automatically. (If nothing happens after 10 seconds, re-enter the code, you’re probably wrong by typing) In this menu press “Service info” Now press “Setup”
If under “Rooting status:” you: “Bootloader unlock allowed: Yes” , then good news! Your bootloader will unlocked with the Steps of Below tutorial.
If it is “No” , or if the state is absent, your device can not be unlocked.
Unlocking the bootloader Sony Xperia LT30 T
Installing the SDK :-[spoiler title=”Click here to Show ” open=”0″ style=”1″]
Once the file is downloaded you get this: Start the installation (put the installation path to the root of your PC), once you get this one finished naming a folder “android-sdk.” Open the folder and run “SDK Manager” This opens:Select Tools, Android 4.1: Also check Google USB Driver in the Extra folder: Click “Install packages ….”. A window opens, click “Install All” and click “install” Now you have a new folder naming “extras” in your android-sdk folder:Now download Fastboot-driver , unzip it and place it in the folder usb-driver who is in Extras / Google /
Unzip the package with USB fastboot drivers
Set the Fastboot folder on your desktop. Proceed to install the drivers: Turn off your mobile. While pressing the Volume “+” on your mobile, connect it to your computer. LED blue to light. You go into Fastboot mode, the drivers must be installed. If the LED turns off after a few seconds is that the drivers were not installed.Installing the drivers manually
On your computer, launch the Device Manager and manually specify the path (the folder USB-DRIVER) for Windows XP
- open the Control Panel , then go to performance and Maintenance> System> Hardware> Device Manager
- Double-click Fastboot S1Boot
- follow these patterns (click image for details)
Handling Vista should not be very different
For Windows 7
– Go to the Control Panel, click display devices and printers , then follow these patterns (click for more details)
At the end of the installation, a message confirms the installation. Close it.
Now open the folder fasboot
Then press Shift and right-click anywhere in the folder fasboot .
Select craft a command window here
A command window opens, enter the following code:
- fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce getvar Version
Version 0.5 should appear Then enter the following code in the command window by replacing the word KEY by PUK obtained on the website of Sony in the early steps:fastboot.exe-i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY
Wait for the complete end of the process, OKAY should appear.
You can disconnect your phone and turn it on. Now You Have Unlocked Bootloader .
Method 2 :-
- Download and unzip SE v1.6 Bootloader Unlocking And Unzip And Run The exe File.
- You get this:
- Get your IMEI by typing * # 06 # on your as
- Enter in the first window where it is noted before IMEI (do not enter the first 14 digits)
- Press the button ” Get Unlock Code “
- Now you have your unlock code registered in the ” Unlock Code “
And you that this is posted: “Turn off your phone Hold volume up and plug cable to computer..”
- We will follow what is asked. Turn off your phone and connect it to the PC, while pressing the volume upconnect the USB cable . You go into Fastboot Mode the LED should turn blue and stay.
- Press the button ” Unlock BL “the software will automatically unlock your bootloader