[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia X10.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Unlock Boatloader Sony Xperia X10 Pre Requirements :-
- Download and unzip x10_bootloader_unlock_011.zip
Unlocking the bootloader Sony Xperia X10 : –
- In the unzipped folder, click. x10_bootloader_unlock.exe
- Click the button. Unlock Bootloader and answer questions.
- At the end of the questions, the software tells you whether or not you can unlock your bootloader using this method. If this is the case connect your phone and follow the instructions