Pre Requirements to Unbrick LG Optimus L7 II – l7 p716 dual :-
- V20A_VIT.kdz LG Optimus L7 II – l7 p716 dual KDZ 4.4.2
Before starting the installation charge your device completely and back up your data.
- Download and install the LG Drivers and VisualC ++ on your PC.
- Download and extract the LGFT2014 on the desktop of your PC.
- Download the firmware for your device.
- Then move it into the 2014 LG Flash Tools folder.
- Deactivate the internet from your PC to avoid mistakes.
- Turn off your smartphone, press and hold the “volume up” button and connect your device to the PC.Hold down the Volume button until the screen “Firmware Update”.
- Now go back in the 2014 LG Flash Tools folder and run the LG Flash Tool 2014 file.
- Select the options as the image below. Now available are two options, Normal Flash and Flash CSE.
- Normal Flash: Install the ROM without losing any data. Use it when you want System errors . However modifications as Root and Recovery Mod are lost. Ideal for those who want to get rid of the Root.
- CSE Flash: Already this option all data is deleted. Use this when when you want to do a clean install. It is recommended to upgrade, downgrade or whoever reinstall the Stock ROM.
- After choosing the Flash option, select “Start” on the next screen:
- Now choose the language of your choice, and select OK.The process should not take longer than 15 minutes.
set back and relax your phone will be flash.