LG G PAD 7 v400 Root Android 4.4 KitKat And Android 5.0 Lollipop
- This tutorial is only for LG G PAD 7 v400.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Method 1 For Android 4.4 KitKat :-
TowelRoot – Download Here
After downloading the application install and open it touch on make it ra1n button.
After that go in playstore and download supersu application and open it.
then the open will show a message to update su binary and tap update and then the normal immediately after you finish the installation will ask you to restart the Phone and you touches restart. After restarted find super su and run it thats it.
Method 2 For Android 4.4 Kitkat And Android 5.0 Lollipop :-
LG One Click Root – Download Here
Drivers –Download Here
Visual C ++ Redistributable (If not installed on your pc) – Download here
In the Tablet: Go Settings> Information about the software. Staying clicking the mounting number until it is not necessary you have is a developer. Done that you will see it opened a new tab in the Settings menu, the Developer Options tab, open it and inside it check the box USB debugging . Let the USB connection in Storage Mode On the PC: Connect the tablet to PC USB Debugging Download and install all the programs. After that open the LG One Click Root of your desktop as administrator and click on start, wait a minute and the tablet will restart two times during the process. At the end will appear as done.