[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia LT30 T Build .303.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Root Sony Xperia LT30 T Build .303 Pre Requirements ;-
Installation Root Sony Xperia LT30 T Build .303 :-
- On your mobile, enable USB Debugging in Settings > Developer Options , check the USB debugging
- Run the file RunMe.bat From the unzipped folder Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15 .
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Normal screen in RunMe.bat and confirm by pressing Enter .
- Then, follow the instructions displayed on the screen and start the process by pressing Enter .
- Click Restore on the screen of your mobile.
- Wait until the end of the process.
- Now you have Root Access On Sony Xperia LT30 T Build .303
Thanks to Bin4ry