- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia LT25 V.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Root Sony Xperia LT25 V Pre Requirements :-
- Installed the fastboot drivers (From Here ).
- Unlocked the bootloader of its mobile (From here ).
- Download the file Xperia.V.TWRP.Kernel.9.0.1.D.0.10.elf
- Download the file SU-Busybox-Installer.zip
Installation Root Sony Xperia LT25 V :-
- Turn off your phone while connecting it to the computer, keep pressing the Volume + . The notification LED becomes Blue .
- On your computer, open the folder fastboot_with_Android_USB_file containing fastboot.exe .
- While holding down the Shift key, right-click the folder fastboot .
- In the list, select “Open Command Window Here” . If this option does not appear, enter the path to the folder via the commands by opening a command window by pressing Windows + R
- Then enter the following command line:
- fastboot flash boot Xperia.V.TWRP.Kernel.9.0.1.D.0.10.elf
Confirm the key input
- Wait until the end of the operation.
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable .
- Copy the SU-Busybox-Installer.zip at the root of your phone.
- Reboot your phone into recovery.
- Select Install from zip sd card .
- Select the file SU-Busybox-Installer.zip then press on Yes .
- Finally, select Reboot system now to restart your mobile.
- Now you have root access.