[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Trend S7560 .
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root Samsung Galaxy Trend S7560 :-
Installation Root Samsung Galaxy Trend S7560 :-
- First enable USB Debugging on your device (tablet or mobile) in Settings > Developer Options > check USB debugging .
- Then connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
- Run the file 1 Click Root.exe from unzipped folder.
- Click the Root to start the process.
- Accept the warnings.
- Then, wait for the time of the transaction.
- Your mobile will restart.
- Now you have access to the super-user rights.
To verify that the root is activated correctly, install the application Root Checker and run the tests.