[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Galaxy S Scl I9003 Gingerbread.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root Samsung Galaxy S Scl I9003 Gingerbread :-
Download the file for your firmware :-
– CF-ROOT-I9003XXKPE 2.3.4
– CF-ROOT-I9003XXKPH : CF ROOT UNIVERSAL 2.3.4
– CF-ROOT-XXKPM : CF ROOT UNIVERSAL 2.3.5
– CF-ROOT- XWKPQ -17-12-2011.tar: http://uploaded.net/file/bhxnrqdf 2.3.6 – cfroot-XXKPN-09-11-2011.tar see CF UNIVERSAL ROOT 2.3.5 – CF-ROOT- XWKPG -08-11-2011.tar: CF ROOT UNIVERSAL 2.3.6 – CF-ROOT-XXKPU-27-02-2012.tar> http://uploaded.net/file/wnmpnw28 2.3.6
Installation Root On Samsung Galaxy S Scl I9003 Gingerbread :-
1.) Start Odin3_v1.83.exe .
2.) Click PDA to select the file CF-ROOT-xxxx.tar
3.) Turn off your mobile.
4.) Turn your phone into Download mode by pressing the buttons Volume Down + Power + Home
5.) Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
6.) Click Start to start flashing.
7.) At the end of the installation, your phone will reboot. Now your mobile is Rooted