- This tutorial is only for SSamsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 . Please do not use it on any other smartphone or tablet.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected
- Have installed Kies or Samsung drivers
Download and unzip the file GT-I9070_root.rar
Installation Root Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 :-
- Before you begin, check your kernel version in Settings > About phone > Baseband Version . Download the kernel version for your rom:
- Run the file Odin3 v1.83.exe contained in the unzipped folder GT-I9070_root .
- Turn off your mobile.
- Reboot your phone into download mode by pressing the buttons Volume Down + Home + Power .
- Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable .
- Click the PIT and select the GT–I9070_EUR_XX_8G_20111220_KL6.pit .
- Click on PDA and select the file rootkernel.tar
- Check the boxes that only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are checked.
- Click Start to begin the installation.
- Wait for the installation.
- Once your phone has rebooted, install the kernel file obtained in step 1 by following steps 2-10 and replacing the file rootkernel.tar the kernel file.
- Now your mobile is Rooted.