[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy I5500 .
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
2.) By z4root
Download and install z4root:. Http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachm … 1290341328
(To install an apk file from your computer to see this tutorial. Http://goo.gl/FSnen)
- Enable USB Debug in Settings / Applications / Development / Debug USB).
- Launch the application and select Temporary Root or Root:
- Root mode activates the permanent root of your mobile. To disable it, simply return to z4root and click on A-rooot
- Temporary Root fashion root the phone until you restart your mobile.
- Wait for the complete end of the activation of the selected mode.
- Your phone will display a blank screen and restart itself.
- Once your phone has restarted, restart the application of z4root
- An “authorization request Super-User” appears, click Yes
Your mobile is Rooted.