- This tutorial is only for Galaxy Camera Android 4.1.1 build XXALK1 .
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Root Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 [4.1.1]
- Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 [4.1.1] build XXALK1.
- Downloaded Odin v1.85 and the file CF-Root-Self-gd1 ekgc100.zip
- Having installed the Samsung drivers
Follow Below Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 [4.1.1]
- Unzip the file CF-Root-Self-gd1 ekgc100.zip . You will get a file CF-Root-gd1 Self-ekgc100.tar.md5
- Run the Odin3_v1.85.exe found in the file Odin3_v1.85.zip
- In part PDA , select the file CF-Root-Self-gd1 ekgc100.zip
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time
- Connect your mobile to download fashion:
Turn it off
Remove and replace the battery
press the keys Volume -camera (trigger the camera) and Power until you see the image download fashion
Then connect the phone to your computer USB
- Click Start in Odin and wait to Restart.
Thanks to AdamOutler