A user of XDA Developers has managed to exploit a vulnerability of the system to get root permissions versions stock of Xperia Z3 and Z3 compact, and although the method works, is not completely finished, so it is not recommended unless you know that It is the thing, not being official, everyone is responsible for their own phone.
If still you are brave, you must first meet the following requirements:
- USB debugging enabled (Settings-> About telephone-> click 7 times in number compilación-> Developer options)
- Enable simulated Locations (Settings-> Developer options)
- Adb drivers installed on your PC
- Firmware October 2014, if your version is updated using flashtool need to return to the version 23.0.A.2.93
Once you turn, you must follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of the tool
- Turn on your phone and connect it to PC
- Put the device in airplane mode
- Run the file install.bat and follow the instructions
- If you get an error message, rerun the tool.
And with this we have super user permissions in our Z3 without opening the bootloader, we remind you that still can be problems , and if you have to attend the service, we recommend that you return your xperia factory version.
For now, now we have to enjoy, and if you do not know what benefits brings you rooteo you can always stop by our section Chupitos root where you’ll find the best applications to take full advantage .