[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Root HTC One X + .HTC One X +
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements How To Root HTC One X + :-
- Unlocked Bootloader (via HTCDev site). Here Is the guide for example
- Custom recovery: CWM / CWM Touch / TWRP. See Here.
- Download this file: Android_Revolution_HD_Root_and_BusyBox.zip
Installation Root HTC One X + :-
- Copy the downloaded file to the root of the internal memory of HTC One X +
- Turn off the phone and boot into the bootloader by holding VOLUME DOWN + POWER until the menu HBOOT appears.
- Select Recovery . Once in the menu, make a Backup from the menu Backup and restore .
- Select Install zip from sd card> Choose zip from sd card> Take Android_Revolution_HD_Root_and_BusyBox.zip File> Yes.
- Once flashed, go back to the main recovery menu and select Reboot System now .