[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Installation Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 :-
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Copy the update.zip file contained in the root 5300 to your mobile.
- Turn off your mobile.
- press the buttons Volume Up + Home + Power to reboot your phone into recovery mode.
- Then select apply update from SD card in the recovery menu.
- Then select choose zip from sdcard in Recovery menu.
- Choose the file update.zip that you transfer to your sd card and press on Yes – Install … .
- At the end of installation, select reboot now . Your mobile will restart. Now your mobile is Roote.
Unroot for your mobile
use the file unroot.zip contained in the record 5300 root and rename it to update.zip and repeat the Guide.