[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia X8.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
xRecovery And Root On Sony Xperia X8 Pre Requirements :-
- Download and Unzip FlashTool_0.2.8.0.exe
1) Start. X10FlashTool.exe
2) Enable USB debugging on your phone. Setting> Applications > Development > check USB debugging
3.) Connect your phone to your pc via the USB cable .
4.) In flashtool, click Root.
5.) Wait until the process. A super-user application should appear in your applications,
1.) Start X10FlashTool.exe
2) Click. Ask Root Perms
3) Accept the request superuser if s’. displayed on your mobile.
4.) In flashtool, click xRecovery in the menu bar.
5.) To access the Recovery menu, restart your phone and press Back when Sony Ericsson appears on the screen.
6.) To navigate, use the Volume Up and Volume Down and validation with Home . Well, we wait your many returns