How to install the USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy Mini S4 without installing Samsung Kies?
The drivers below are for WINDOWS 8/7 / Vista / XP / x86 (32 bit) & x64 (64 bit) They allow you to use ODIN, ADB & Fastboot tools
Download & unzip USB_Driver_v18.104.22.168.rar
( To decompress, you can use WiZip, WinRAR, IZArc or any other software the manager. zip format )
Run the file Setup.exe
Restart your PC
- When you connect your phone to the PC, it will install the device … Let do it, you can then use all the capabilities of your phone.
- Use a suitable USB cable, good quality and in good condition
- Connect the cable directly to your PC ( without using an extension cable or USB hub )
- Prefer rear USB jacks of your PC ( Those directly integrated into your motherboard )
- Enable the option (USB debugging Menu / Settings / Option Development )
- Being connected to your PC on an administrator account position