[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia V LT25 .
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Install TWRP Recovery Sony Xperia V LT25 :-
- Fastboot drivers (From Here ).
- Unlocked the bootloader From Here).
- Download the file twrp_2.4_recovery_tsubasa.elf
Installation TWRP Recovery Sony Xperia V LT25 :-
- Turn off your phone and connecting it to the computer, keep pressing the Volume + . The notification LED becomes Blue .
- On your computer, open the folder fastboot_with_Android_USB_file containing fastboot.exe .
- While holding down the Shift key, right-click the folder fastboot .
- In the list, select “Open Command Window Here” . If this option does not appear, enter the path to the folder via the commands by opening a command window by pressing Windows + R
- Then enter the following command line:
- fastboot flash boot twrp_2.4_recovery_tsubasa.elf
Confirm the key input
- Wait until the end of the operation. Voila, the Recovey TWRP is installed on your mobile! You can unplug your phone.