Install TWRP Recovery On Ulefone Be Touch 2
Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Ulefone Be Touch 2.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Procedure To Install TWRP Recovery On Ulefone Be Touch 2
Download SP Flash Tool from here
After downloading Flash Tool, unzip it and open it. You see this screen
Click on Scatter-loading (top right) and browse to the file MT6752_Android_scatter.txt present within the two Recovery
To select which Recovery installed, check the section Recovery at the center of the screen, and double clicking on string Recovery Recovery browse to the file you want to install (eg for carliw, select the file -recovery betouch21.img
Finally, turn off your phone, click on the Download button with the green arrow of the program Flashtool and only after you connect your phone via USB cable off. Will begin the process of Recovery Flashing. If this does not work, try again , perhaps by removing the battery, waiting one minute, then reinstalling. In case of further problems, change the USB port and disable the anti-virus