[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia LT30 T.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
TWRP Recovery on the Sony Xperia LT30 T Pre Requirements :-
- An unlocked bootloader go here if you don’t have. [New Root Method Is Here]
- Root Access go here if you don’t have.
- Download and install GooManager
TWRP Recovery on the Sony Xperia LT30 T Installation:
- Launch the application GooManager .
- Give him the super user rights.
- Press the Menu .
- Install Open recovery script and press on Yes .
- The file will be downloaded and installed automatically on your mobile.
- The wait time of the installation. Your mobile will restart.