[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note]
[note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note]
- This tutorial is only for HTC One XL.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements For Installation TWRP Recovery On HTC One XL :-
TWRP Recovery On HTC One XL Installation :-
- Launch the application GooManager .
- Give him the super user rights.
- Press the Menu .
- Install Open recovery .
- In the list that appears, select TWRP Recovery
- The wait time of the installation.
- To reboot into recovery, select Reboot recovery in the main application menu.