Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A3 SM-A300F Android 5.0.2
Please Read and understand the Full Guide before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A300F Android 5.0.2.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Procedure To Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A3 SM-A300F Android 5.0.2
- Download the Odin
- Switch off the Galaxy A3 SM-A300F, wait for a while and press Volume down + Power + menu Button at the same time. and confirm by pressing volume up.
- Now connect your smartphone to your computer.
- We wait until Odin recognize the device.
- in Odin click the AP and select the TWRP_188.8.131.52_A3_F-H-FU_5.0.2_v2.tar.
- Press Start and wait for the end of the update process. If all goes well, the Galaxy A3 SM-A300F will restart itself.
After installation restart your smartphone and immediately hold down the Volume Up + Home + Power to start TWRP Recovery.