Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.
Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.
- This tutorial is only for Xiaomi RedMi Note.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected.
Pre Requirements to install TWRP Recovery 2.8.1 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G :-
Download the file miuies_TWRP_2.8.1_dior.zip
Guide To install TWRP Recovery 2.8.1 Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G :-
- Rename the file miuies_TWRP_2.8.1_dior.zip in update.zip
- Copy / paste the “file update.zip” to your phone (make sure that there are not already in a present during an installation or previous update)
- Then go in the application “Updater” then using the menu button “reboot into recovery.” Or manually: Phone off and hold Volume Up + Power until the appearance of MI logo.
- Once in the Mi-recovery menu, select the language “English” and select “Install from sdcard update.zip.” Your phone will install the TWRP
- Then choose “reboot” and finally “reboot on system one” to restart your phone.
Alternatively, you can also extract the img file recovery and install it using the command fastboot following:
fasboot flash recovery recovery.img
Credit : Thanks to juliusssssi