[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S Scl I9003.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Install CWM Samsung Galaxy S Scl I9003 :-
Download ODIN v1.8
Download file recovery file for your firmware from below :-
Installation CWM Samsung Galaxy S Scl I9003 :-
1.) launch Odin 1.8
2) Check that the boxes Re-Partition , Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked. Otherwise, check them
3.) Activate the Download mode mobile by pressing the buttons Volume Down + Power + Home
4.) Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable .
5.) In Odin , click Start .
6 .)Odin displays PASS! , click Reset
7.) Uncheck Re-Partition
8.) In the tab PDA , select the file .tar Recovery.
9.) Enable the Download mode by pressing mobile buttons Volume Down +Power + Home
10.) Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
11.) In Odin , click Start .
12.) when Odin displays PASS! , you can disconnect your phone.
if you want to root your phone click here