- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy I5500.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Install CWM On Samsung Galaxy I5500 :-
Instruction To Install CWM On Samsung Galaxy I5500
1.) Turn off your mobile.
2.) Enable the Download mode by pressing the End Call + Volume Down + Home keys
3.) On your computer, launch Odin 4.28.
4.) Connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
5.) Select the file in EUROPA_v1.0.ops OPS tab
6.) Check the box One package. Boxes Auto-reboot and Protect OPS should be checked.
7.) Select ClockworkMod-Galaxy5 v0.7.tar-file tab One Package
8.) Click Start.
9.) Wait until the flashing and then reboot your mobile.
To restart in Recovery, I advise you to install Quickboot