- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 1717.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Install ClockworkMod Recovery Touch Samsung Galaxy Note 1717 via Odin :-
- Have installed the USB drivers .
- Download and unzip the file Odin3-v1.85.zip
- Download the file cwm-touch-i717-120414.tar.md5
Installation ClockworkMod Recovery Touch Samsung Galaxy Note 1717 via Odin :
- open the file Odin3 v1.85.exe On your computer .
- Click the PDA and select the file cwm-touch-i717-120414.tar.md5
- Turn off your mobile.
- Reboot your phone into download mode by pressing the keys Power + Volume Down and hold down. Then press the Volume Up to move the warning.
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- A yellow square ID: Com to appear in Odin, proof that your phone is correctly detected.
- Start the installation by clicking Start .
- Wait for the installation.
- At the end of the installation, PASS! should appear in Odin. You can then disconnected your mobile.