[note color=”#73ff00″]Please Read and understand the Full Gudie before Performing Any Action.[/note] [note color=”#f19e74″]Warning:- Use these instructions at your own risk. We will not be responsible for everything that happens to you or your device, resulting from the use of information in this guide.[/note] [note color=”#f1e574″]
- This tutorial is only for Sony Xperia S and E Dual.
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements ClockworkMod Recovery Sony Xperia S and E Dual :-
- installed the USB drivers From here
- unlocked boot loader from here
- Download For Sony Xperia S xperia_e_single_jb_cwm.elf
- Download For Sony Xperia S DUAL xperia_e_dual_jb_cwm.elf
Install ClockworkMod Recovery Sony Xperia S and E Dual :-
- On your computer, copy the file xperia_e_single_jb_cwm.elf in the folder platform-tools of Android SDK (This file is contained in the extracted folder and the folder SDK ).
- Open a command window Windows + R and enter the folder path platforms-tools or doing right click + Shift in an empty area of the folder platform-tools and select Open Command Window Here .
- Then turn off your mobile.
- Then, by pressing the Volume Up button, connect your phone to your computer via the USB cable.
- Then enter the following line of code in the command window:
- fastboot flash boot xperia_e_single_jb_cwm.elf
Confirm by pressing Enter key on your computer.
- Wait for the installation.
- At the end of the installation, you can disconnect your phone and restart it.
- So, the custom recovery is installed on your mobile.