- This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 .
- Please do not use it on any other options smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that the drivers for your device are installed on the computer.
- You need to enable USB debugging mode is disabled by default.
- Your smartphone must have a 70-80% charge.
- Make a backup copy of important data such as call logs, SMS and other data, it is to if something goes wrong, your data is not affected [/note]
Pre Requirements To Install ClockworkMod Recovery Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- Have installed the USB drivers [Install Drivers Samsung S5300 Galaxy Pocket from here]
- Download the file update.zip
Installation ClockworkMod Recovery Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 :-
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Copy / paste the file update.zip to the root of your sd card.
- Turn off your mobile.
- press the buttons Volume Up + Home + Power to reboot into recovery.
- Then select apply update from SD card in the recovery menu.
- Then select choose zip from sdcard in Recovery menu.
- Choose the file update.zip that you transfer to your sd card and press on Yes – Install
- At the end of the installation press the Power your mobile and hold it there. Your mobile will restart.